Back in September, I provided a link to the below video from the International Society for Individual Liberty that explains the philosophy of liberty. This is an excellent video that even a child could understand.
For Christmas, I bought my eleven year old daughter an iPod and loaded the above video. If you would like to do the same, here is how to do it:
1. Go to the ISIL web site and select "save as" MP4 in the language of your choice.
2. Save the downloaded file (File Name: PoL.English.The.Philosophy.of.Liberty) to a folder on your computer where you can select it to sync with your iPod. I chose to save it under a newly created folder called "iPod Videos" under "My Videos."
3. Open iTunes and connect your iPod to your computer.
4. In iTunes under "File," select "Add File to Library" and find the folder where you saved the file, then select the file "Pol.English.the.Philosophy.of.Liberty."
5. Under "Devices" select the connected iPod.
6. Select "Movies" and place a "check" next to the file as shown above.
7. Select "Sync" in the lower right coner and you are done.
Here is the video on my daughter's iPod.